What are some examples of such mal-adaptive neolithic behaviors? A list might include:
- the trivially-expected (and sadly ignorant) pressure to deconstruct the 6-layer structure of our social-systems e.g. by demagogues of communism, fascism, and religious-fundamentalism,
- focus on the role of organisms rather than the role of processes and concepts, including:
- a pre-occupation with self,
- radio, film, TV and internet mediated xenophobia,
- the idea that life is about objectification (e.g. with looks, chemicals, gadgets, money etc.) rather than the buffering of long-term relationships with self, friends, family, community, kindred-spirits & professional-colleagues.
- the idea that our modular neurobiology (e.g. in the interest of speed it is natural to act without thinking) serves the greatest good when everyone is carrying a gun,serves the greatest good when everyone is carrying a gun,
How might be we better put them into an informed context for everyone?